Data authentication from server end• SSL certificates will keep your site protected from getting hacked by third party interventions.
• Usually a website is controlled by a server that control all the information transferred to your website, therefore for its protection you will need a digital certificate.
• Digital certificates are offered with the purchase of a SSL certificate. By enabling this security feature to your web portal, visitor’s data on your site will then be safe and secure.
Make online transaction private
• With the help of SSL certificate any type of data can be encrypted easily like credit or debit card details, PayPal details, login details and other pieces of information.
• If your system is enabled with SSL certificate, it will turn all the entered information into a mass of characters. To get it back into readable form the website owner will have to use encryption key for message decoding.
Let the users feel comfortable & safe
• To gain customer confidence is the main reason to opt for a SSL certificate in your business website. You are taking care of customers information with high level of security will surely impress them.
• Informing your customers is also important that you are using a SSL to keep your site safe. This will result in increased number of visitors on your website and better sales volume.
Types of SSL Certificates
• Shared SSL - Shared SSL types are generally given at the time of web hosting by your web host company. They have a generic name that won’t display when this type of shared SSL is in use.
• Wildcard SSL - If you wish to protect all your sub-domains then go for SSL certification. A wildcard SSL will allow you to protect unlimited sub domains.