9 February 2017
1. Open the page you want to save as PDF file Only in CHROME Browser.
Then click on right most upper corner as seen in image bellow and click on print option:
2. Then new window opens as shown bellow. In that Click on “ Change “ in Destination option.
3. Then it asks for destination. In that Select “ Save as PDF “as shown in bellow image:
4. Then Click on " Save " as shown in bellow image:
5. Then Write your file name and click on " Save " Button…. That’s It…
Now your web page is converted into PDF file SUCCESSFULLY……!!!!
3 August 2013
The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
According to me the best web browser is Google Chrome.
Now we see some features:
- SpeedChrome is designed to be fast in every possible way. It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a moment and runs complex web applications lightning fast. Learn more about Chrome and speed.
SimplicityChrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple, and has features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box and arrange tabs however you wish - quickly and easily.
SecurityChrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web, with built-in malware and phishing protection, auto-updates to make sure that you have all the latest security fixes and more. Learn more about Chrome's security features.
Signing inSigning in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history and other settings to all your computers. Just go to the Spanner menu and select “Sign in to Chrome”. Learn more about signing in to Chrome.
And more featuresChrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions and themes from the Chrome Web Store. Learn more about Chrome's most loved features.
To Download Google Chrome Click here