Also see : How to Use Android Apps on PC
|WhatsApp on PC|
Follow the following steps to install the WhatsApp on your PC :
- First of all, you have system’s minimum requirements for installing the app player called "BlueStacks" and you must have the internet connection to install this player.
- You must have a mobile no. so that you can verify it with account on WhatsApp.
- Download this BlueStacks app player from here.
- After that install this app player on your PC. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes depending speed of your internet. Because it download several related files directly from internet.
- After installing just search the whatsapp in search bar of BlueStcks and install it or download the apk file of whatsapp from here.
- Double-click the WhatsApp.apk file which is saved on your PC. The app will automatically install itself in BlueStacks App Player.
- Enter your phone number and click Verify.
- Now wait for 5 minutes as WhatsApp tries to automatically verify using SMS.
- After 5 minutes, WhatsApp will offer you an option for verification through Voice call. Just Click Call me.
- And finally here you successfully installed WhatsApp on your PC.