9 February 2017
How To Save Web Page as a PDF FilePosted by Vasim Tamboli in: Google Chrome PDF Web page to PDF
1. Open the page you want to save as PDF file Only in CHROME Browser.
Then click on right most upper corner as seen in image bellow and click on print option:
2. Then new window opens as shown bellow. In that Click on “ Change “ in Destination option.
3. Then it asks for destination. In that Select “ Save as PDF “as shown in bellow image:
4. Then Click on " Save " as shown in bellow image:
5. Then Write your file name and click on " Save " Button…. That’s It…
Now your web page is converted into PDF file SUCCESSFULLY……!!!!