|BlueStcks App Player|
Step to Install BlueStcks on PC :
- First you have to go to BlueStacks website to download this or just click here to get this software.
- Now start the installation computer file and follow on-screen guidelines to set up Bluestacks. The guidelines are very simple, similar to setting up any other program on your PC.
- Run the Bluestacks when the setup is finished. Just simply choose the "Close" key when you see the any pop-up to start Bluestacks.
- Now you'll see a screen in which Android is up and running. Click the big search icon at the top > type the name of the app > select "Search Play for..." to get the apps from Google Play.
Also Look : Top 5 Android Apps for 2014
- You'll have to log in using your Gmail account once to perform for applications. Once that is done, you can set up most activities and applications - some, which depend on a working SIM card for verification, such as WhatsApp, Candy Crush etc.
- Installing applications is simple. Just use the look for key on the home screen and just click Search Play for, as described in Step 4. This will open Google Play, where you can click "Install" to get the app.
- Bluestacks is an Android app player so you can synchronize set up applications between your PC and Android if needed.